Monday, February 1, 2010

Glory + Normal

Pesta Ang Pow UMS was performed greatly on last satuday night at Dewan Chancellor, UMS.
That was full house for that night.
I really appreciate with all the hard work we had done and challenges we had overcome it.
Thanks to my strong teammates, 16 of us had created glory to ourselves and to PAP as well.
I really hope that they had learned something through out this event.
It's hard to gather all the strong and tough people in one team But we are the one strong team.
All the misunderstand and stress or conflict, I bag forgiveness from all of you.
I apologize if I ever hurt you in the past, present and future.
Carry on your university life with fun and challenges.
Enjoy who you are as a student in this protected area.
Growth as much as you could to decrease harmful impact in your future.
All the best and good luck!!
Happy Chinese new year. See yea, iron men unit publicity Pesta Ang Pow 2010.

No comments: