Monday, March 15, 2010

Updates

I will not post anything unless ir really created numerous effect to my life. I'm quite busy with my assignments currently. In fact, I have assignments stil not started yet. Very emotional recently, I don't know what's the problem.
jealous?
miss the praised like last time?
empty is the most suitable word to describe my life now...
was wondering should I change my flight ticket o not...
mum said last year d.. join nia la.. no prob ba..
then ok, I joint.

I wished someone can tell me.. what I had become until now?! what's my difference since last time..
someone...
please tell me...
thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yean Yeon,
long time no see,just want to ask " How have you been ";not for the sake of basic human courtesy but for the friendship we've established since primary school.

let me answer you,
u've grown, SO much.
it takes alot of courage and wisdom to blog such a post [dated on my 2009's bday xp]

however, RUNNING can never solve the problem.
the bravest is surely those who have clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet not withstanding, go out to meet it.

well, email me when u are free :) geniuskoh_2020@hotmail.com

love,
yunnmin