Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New life

I reached Sabah on the day of Sabah on the 26/06/2010.
Can u just imagine I had moved my bags for 7 times (maybe more) until I decided to stay at my uncle's house for that 3 weeks.
I really do hope it's only 3 weeks because the feeling of staying at ppl's hse isn't that good.
They don't have much hobby but only some tv after their dinner,
but the 3 children is the most important part after all.
they was quite noisy most of the time ( all the time, to be specific a bit).
What i can do in that house is only facing my own lappie for drama n drama n drama.
there's no assignments at the meanwhile because of the advance system in my uni.. *clap clap*

Oh god..!! please listen to my prayers...
Please bring me to a brighter side of my life...
I know you had given me the light but at this time I really needs spotlight..!!

No comments: