Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Emo....

Sorry for the late update.
I'm busy with my another 2 assignments which i have performed one of it at yesterday and i wil perform another one in marketing's tutorial tommorrow.

Why am i using this tittle for my post?!
Actually i m also not sure about that.It's just because of my emotion been affected by someone,something at the same time.I try to persuide myself not to think about that but there's a limitation for a human's patience.I just hope that it will over soon because i 'm afraid i cant take the pressure anymore.I will choose to conplain to my other's friends and i'm not afraid that someone slip out the message to the person.Last time,i might be afraid but not now.
I know i have to protect myself.
I realised something right now.
Somebody in this world is only suitable to become friends and just friends not partner not groupmate not anything else.JUST FREN!!

Somebody is suitable to become a listener,supporter and best friends.
I think i could find any thiese kind of close friends in my uni's life.
Maybe i will found somebody but i can ensure that this's not the time.

Alright, i'm going to LAbuan on next MOnday and Tuesday with my klang's buddies.
I hope i can grab some thing back.Not chocolate!!I hates sweet stuff!!
All of my close friends know that!!HAhA.

Then, i will attend TZu CHI's activity next week also.Hope i can learn some skill at there 'upgrade' my EQ!!

I'm already finish watching the TVB drama " moonlight ........" >i 4get the name d<,i plan to save the drama go back for my mummy and daddy.

I will update my blog after i come back form labuan. Adios!!

No comments: