Friday, September 26, 2008

The Last Day Of School Before Raya.

I'm in SPE student's lounge doing my Information system's project.
In the other hand,my Marketing's assginment is conducting another meeting in the other side.
I dont know what's the feeling of my IF's leader will fell?!
Perhaps ony god knows about that?!
I'm looking forward for my labuan's trip as in the day has coming closer towards me.Haha.
Another news that can consider as good news la.
My presentation on yesterday was not bad.Maybe the section that i incharged was quite ok gua.
My friend call me just know and ask me go out for dinner and movie but she is a little bit late already because i already promise to my another friend that i will accompany her later at 3pm.
...But But But...

I'm sracthing my head on my Information system's assignment now,i really hope i can done my


I think my holiday will full with marketing and information system stuff again.



...I really have to word hard man..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i like......

Anonymous said...

cool blog....
check out mine...
ibloglah.blogspot.com

aa said...

Hi,
It was a very colour full blog. I would like to say, first you have to set your aim and after that you have to do hard work to get your goal, just give your best and keep going ahead. Have faith in god and rest is up to be god.

===================================
sahil
nitishrocks

preeti said...

Hey budy, don't upset. I can understand the last day in school is really very memorable for everyone. But we have to enjoy it completely instead of upset.

===================================
Preeti
look4ward