Friday, October 16, 2009

Tamu Gadang ke-11 2009


from left, me, kek lai, belle, md nor (kp), jin, tiang
Finally, I had done my job.
05.10.2009 - 13.10.2009 is the 9 days I will not forget in my life.
9 days which is full with memory, emotions, sweet and tears.
9 days which I might not have another such another 9 days which is so perfect.
Conflict and problems were occurred before this but it's all over already.
I just want to live all my memory in the sweetest way.
I'm glad that I can work with strong people in this tamu gadang.
They had showed me what is the true meaning of birokasi in an organisation, a trust from a leader to follower, a trust between true friends.
I want to thanks to Hui jing ( she is always beside me when I told her my problem, min yin ( mentally support), belle( my gang in tamu), Md Nor( ketua pengarah the most respective ppl in tamu gadang), tiang ming chee ( who willing to teach me from the beginnning, francis ( my gang in tamu also).

No comments: