Saturday, October 3, 2009

Mood

My mood swing is worse in this week. There were a lot of mistakes and supprised happened in the past few days. It's seriously make my mood swing from east to west, from heaven to hell. I felt my life is like a Roller crosster. It really make my life so challenging.

Anyway, Tamu Gadang ke-11 is coming in One day plus plus.
Everything will be fine after this.

I'm a Griffan.
I'm the king in the sky and noble in ground.
I'm popular
I'm lack of confidence. Life will only success if I try. No pain no Gain. Life is like a gamble, you will never know the result unless u bate for that. No pain no gain.
'Your life is half perfect because you are not willing to let go. Sometimes you have to risk something to gain something. You need to have confidence to try, and not be afraid to lose. Life is like a gamble, without risks there is no gain, just like a dick without balls cannot make a girl pregnant.'

No comments: