Sunday, November 29, 2009

Late Updates : 11th Malaysia Chinese Bookfair + Current condition

I have been abandoned my blog for quite long period already. Even I came back from Sabah for my 3rd semester holiday I also didn't update my blog because : LAZY!!
Let by gone be by gone, I went for the 11th Malaysia Chinese Bookfair at The mines for the 1st time. This is the first time I went to THE MINES. O.o''' I know some of you all might said: Wah!! U very outdate le. But too bad I have everything so perfect in Klang area so I don't need to travel that far for shopping~~.
Currently enjoying reading my book.named : My dear Andrew.
This book has been published for few years back. I still remeber I read the synopsis in Chinese newspaper but due to the reason of lack of $$ so I didn't purchase this book. I'm so lucklt to find this book in the bookfair with 20% discount. For me is 100% free because It paids by my MUM!!
wee~~~ The most important thing is it's the last one on the table. So, I consider myself very luckly.

I will updates again after I finished reading this book.
I'm inlove with Andrew right now.

2 comments:

stupid Q said...

i oso reading bookssss since come back..
yahoo~

Nikko-L said...

super nice..~!!@~!@