Monday, November 16, 2009

Out of difficulties, miracle happens.

The weather at Kota Kinabalu were very bad since last week. Big hot sun in the morning but rain after 4pm. That's the reason I wake up early every to wash my belongings except my blanklet because I know I will be freezing at night without it.

Another 2 days, I shall step on Klang's road again. I counted this is my 7th times I went back from Sabah. I was so excited last time but I got not much different right now. Something caught my mind properly is my activity next year.

Some people might think that as long as I try my best to make the event as good as possible, no one will blame me!!

But the more responsibility on my shoulder, the more achievement I wish to achieve it.
Out of difficulties, miracle happens.

No comments: