Thursday, April 8, 2010

I proved myself

I just came back from Tamu gadang interview. Honestly speaking, this is the sort of a event for our convo people in this October. I wanted to join because I love all of them so much..!! I meant it..!!!
I might be not that good for the last year performance but I will perform my best for my next event. Guess what, I suits busy life. Busy life suits me!!
Some rumors were going around the uni regarding to the position for certain event. For me, all of that is childish minded. I don't give a damm shit whether u wanna band me for any reason. For me, u afraid of me then u drop me. THose people don't over confidence. I'm not that person who wish for the condition where people don't appreciate for my work..
There is still some where else I belongs..
I belongs my own kingdom.. not you to decide my direction.

I got for what I want, I work hard for it, I impress people with my ability; I don't need your sympathy.

No comments: