Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Let go

This is the first time I received I'm a no manenrs person in ppl eye.
yeay. people who know me, I'm tat kind of ppl where I do all my stuff follow my way.
I got my own personality. I live for myself.
The distance between me n you is getting further n further..
the distance cant be measured...
THe speechless can't be described...
The irritiated can't be spoken...
From now on, I told myself..
Is time to let u go as a friend...
because u'r not the friend I'm looking for..
I'm the one who changing not you...
I'm so sorry I can't able to understand u anymore...
Maybe all the previous understanding is not deep enough...
I can't drop any tears for friends...
because it has been become a scare in my heart...
A scare which I can't understand u...

I let u go, my friend...

1 comment:

wen said...

if it's necessary, letting go of a person who you once called a friend is fine. not all would agree but i totally support your decision.

be well dear friend =)