Friday, October 3, 2008

My Hari Raya's Holiday

As i have mentioned in my last post, i went to Labuan with my Klang's Buddies. Can you just imagine there's around 20 people of us then we caught everyone's attention where ever we went.I bought lots of chocolate but actually is not much because i spent my money on 'drinks' ( i bet everyone knows about what kind of drink is that, right?)

Actually the journey was fun but tiring because we had to walk most of the time.But we still got a chance to visit UMS KAL. We went there by public bus and we did ask the driver to wait for us so we can go back to town again.The location was quite far from the town, i do understand why alex said he has to o out to town and grab some food to cook in the hostel. It's a small place but they have lots equipment which our main campus doesnt have.I meant that they have provided with new equipment, > jealous jealous<

BUt i felt i'm fortunate enough because i was placed at KK campus. Many of my freinds asked me why your course not at Labuan a?!
I just said i dont know about that, i should thank to god because i'm not in Ulu-ulu place for my 3 years degree programme man!!HAhA

Then the following wednesday and thursday, i went to TZU CHI's activity eventhough i'm tired but i just joined it. I didnt 'learn ' from these activity and not like last time because i can actually feel that i'm touched with their efforts.

During hari raya, my hostel's cafe were closed so which mean we have to settle our inner by ourself.

My final is 3 weeks from now, i really got no idea how am i going to do that man.
I wish everything will over soon and i can got myself back soon.
I miss my home and my family.

No comments: