Saturday, March 14, 2009

Give up

This's another hectic week for me...
I was fine for the last week..
but..
I feel like giving up everything in this week...
I dont know the reason...
I also dont plan to figure the reason...

In this week...
I had saw some incident happenned which I'm not expected it to be...
I saw the fakeness in some people...
I saw they trying to be very good with you...
but...
revenge behind you...
they dont blame in fornt of you..
but at the back..
they make my life even crowded than last time...
they want everything decided by themselves..
then what's the purpose we have our own idea,right??!!

My mood even gone down to the deep sea...
as in my midterm's result will be announce accordingly...
Something stupid came into my mind...
after I had saw my midterm's result...
I wonder if I got an A but I'm the one who copying people's answers...
Will I be proud of myself...
Mabe I will...
because people just cares what it's fact...
they dont even bordered how you going to work hard for it...
or another word..
they dont even give a DAMM on your stupid result...

I try to comfort myself...
will do better next time...
I try to convince myself midterm's nothing...
but I know I have lost...
I have lost the chance to strick my result...
I have lose the chance to get A in my final...

Maybe people will feel silly and tell me...
dont woory about something in the future...
do worried about present...
maybe my friend was right...

If I'm given super power...
I will make all the people in the world...
live without any prejudice...
love each other...
there's no politics in the world...
there's no enemy in the world...
no people have to wear mask to live their life...

But I know I cant do that because this is the nature...
the cyclism of life...
When do I have to take off the mask on my face...
I'm tired of wearing that...
I'm seriously tired...
maybe I shouldn't have make such a decision before this...

But I have to carry own because thi's my choice and destiny.

Can I cry just to minimize my burden??!!


1 comment:

wen said...

Bad times come. But bad times go too. So don't give up. This is just one of your bad times paying you a little visit. Eventually it'll have to go. And it's not fair if you live a life that's missing bad times. You need it to grow up. We all do. So P3, have faith in yourself and believe that you're stronger than you think you are. =)