Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Is that all I want?!

I have been carry on a crazy life since last week. Slept at 1am and woke up at 7am. I kow the sleeping period might be sufficient to other people but seriously that's not going to apply to me though. All the efforts that I have put onn, it comes back with some rewenue as in not a material rewards but mentally rewards. At least someone know that I'm working hard to complate all the task that given from my boss. I really feel that all the efforts that I have put in s worth.

I'm figuring something in my mind now from time to time.
Am I going to continue my life like this for the next sem?!
Carrying myself with plenty of activities and assginmetns until I have neglected my studies.
It's just like my midterm for this time, I dare to bet, the result is going to give an impact to me.
TIME MANAGEMENT. I have emphasize it form time to time to myself.
I even try to repeat in my mind when I was caught in a very crowded situation which a lot work I have to settle in a short time.

TIME MANAGEMENT.
yeanyeon, Can you do that?!

No comments: