Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'm half dead

I have to admit that I'm not a last minutes person (sometimes, I do.Human being ma,normal la)
I need to complete my finance by tomorrow 9.30am ad I dont even print anything yet.
5 assignments to be handed up in Monday.
That's the main reason why I'm blogging right now.
Life seems like have a little bit extra delight. I have start a new chapter in my life.
Besides being a university student, I'm learning to become a social person among my unimate.
I know my life would be start to become busy but I tried my best to solveit.
I dont want to simply said I'm busy because a lot of people are busier than me and they have no complaints on it. This is what I recognised as responsibility. Responsibility that I choose to take, I must ready for that included stress and run out of time in studies.
I will try my very best to balance my academic and activities.
No pain = No Gain
No ( pain = gain)
=> pain = gain

Nothing in this world comes free of charge.Before you can occupied it, you must learned the process and make sure you got the thing with your own effort.

p/s : is time for me to have short sleep.
will continue at 6am with all my assignments.

take care.

No comments: