Thursday, August 6, 2009

Busy life again

It has been more than one week I'm away from my blog. I got no choice because library wireless very weak. I don't online unless is necessary. Konvokesyen Tamu Gadang-11 paper work is in the process now. Letters will be ready to fax and follow the details by calls.

I'm not really feeling well recently.Caught into headache and dizzy since Monday. Flue H1N1 is getting worse in UMS. Several students has been wearing mask to lectures or any where they want to travel. Majority of us still dont aware with the serious condition. As I know, there's 4 students have been certified positive to H1N1. the most stupid decision is they only quarantine all the students who has interact with all the patients but not the whole school. I really pray hard for all the people in the university. I don't want uni to be quarantined because I only can stay in my room.

Hope August pass faster.
I wish I'm in September now.

No comments: