Sunday, August 30, 2009

Friends

Sometimes I just wonder am I too rude to everyone?
My point is to those I'm not close with?!
'Close'
What's the meaning of close?!
I'm try to pull down certain people but in university,
there's no friends among the people,
at least until now, No.
We only can categorize those 'friends' as coursemates, schoolmates, unimates,etc.
But I never delined that I have some good friend in my tertiary school life.
They know me very well just like my 3 buddies in my hometown.
They advise, guide and encourage me several times,
They gave me confident and courage to overcome my obstacles,
They were besides me whenever I need them,
They don't judge a person by its ' look',

Certainly, some of the people in uni, they used their beauty to attract people's attention,
even though, they really have their ability,
but some part of their were build upon their beauty and the wealth they had.
Maybe my perception is wrong, maybe I'm prejudice to certain people right now.
Maye I could get a tight slap from certain people, but I don't care because if you did means you are admitting yourselves as one of them.
I found that people is better don't tight to close to each other,
too close will encounter more problems....
problems will diverse our relationship..

It's better, stay away from crowd and breath above the others..

9 comments:

Andy Chai said...

agree...
haha...

wen said...

dear,
humans are designed to be connected to others around them. no matter how hard you try, or how much you wanna distant yourself from the others, it doesnt work that way. so dont try to shut yourself out. go on, interact, communicate, dont be afraid, hurt get hurt. it's a norm in everyone's lives. chill babe. just chill. =)

Anonymous said...

If human relationships are easy to handle, you wouldn't be enjoying life as there's not much diversity among us.

Humans are created in various kinds and that's what makes each of us special. Try to accept the differences you see in others and go along with it.

If you think he/she isn't somebody worth being a friend then keep a distance. This world has more than enough people for you to talk to.

Nikko-L said...

to andy,

was so shock u agreed with my statement..
I think you also had the feeling before...

Nikko-L said...

to wen,

I don't mean to stand away from any people. But I will try to excel among them..

that's what I said if one day I could breathe above the crowd, I think I'm somebody in my life.

Nikko-L said...

to sanly,

sometimes we want to tide your relationship with others but they refused.
Trying to adapt into their circle aren't easy for an ordinary person like me.
But I do agree with you, if our channel is not the same,it's better to keep the distance because I believe human only comes along with their gang just like animal always do.

Debra said...

it doesnt matter what other people do to attract peoples attention, what really matters is u being urself and people that are worth to be ur friends, will accept u for who u are.

:)

Nikko-L said...

Debra!!!
Cant expect you read my blog man!!
haha!!welcome!welcome!

Actually what u have said is true.
But sometimes human is kindna hard to predict.
You thought they understand your style but actually they don't!!
You thought they could be your close friends but it's just an illusion.

What I have learned is carry on my life with my life. I believes someone who really care for me will come for me one day.
I believe God has his own arrangement for my life..=)

Debra said...

haha fyi i do read ur blog la. i linked u remember??! ahha.

yeah we may not know who are the ones that are truthful to us. and certainly God has a beautiful plan for each and everyone of us. His plans are beyond what we can imagine :)

cheer up and do enjoy ur uni life okay. :D