Tuesday, August 11, 2009

sorrow

It has been more than a year I had studied in Sabah. From all these times, I had came through a lot of obstacles but I'm glad that there's always a bunch of friend crossed over those difficulties with me. Things became so different until I called up my brother on Sunday night. He was a lone in his room. I was talking to him especially in his academic. He might lost his chance to continue his studies if he failed to achieved average marks in his final examination. I know it has become his pressure after he failed in his mid term.

Once I asked him about our family. He told me his opinion which has dragged me into the deep sea. I have lost my concentration during the whole monday morning and I decided to watch a movie after class. I'm silly enough thought that I can overcome this problem easily but I couldn't. My brother who is always think about my parents told me that : HE WANTS TO LEAVE THIS HOME FOR FURTHER STUDY!
What he's trying to convey is he want to stay at hostel instead of home. I was shock with his words and I cant figure what has make him came to these minded. But I told him if you really want to leave this home please put effort in your academic and look at me. I can leave the house with praised and proudly. He remained silence.

I had realised the seriousnessof my brother so I decided to tell me mother. I tole her please appreciate with what you have. You have a good son who didn't ask for more, who is obedient all this while. If he has this minded which means he will do it once he is ready. I don't kow what happenned to my father who is blind with al his kindness. Dad wasn't always care what happenned to my fatty brother. Even myself can feel the unfairness between two brothers, what you exect my fatty brother to react?! pretend blind or deaf all the time?! Even he tried to ignore those unfairness, human will collapse onve they have reached thier optimum tolerate.

Mum cried in the phone with me last night. I can't bare with that dissappointed that my mum faced in this family. I wanted to help her but what can I do?!nothing!!! I can only give her courage from here. She is been feeling so tired all these time but she stay strong for us. She put all her hopes on my fatty brother and me. I know I musn't fail her.

At these time, I must encourage my brother to keep up his work in study and always bring the good news to my mother to delight her boring life.
yeanyeon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Special dedicate this song to my beloved mother and fatty brother:

Josh Groban - You Are Loved (Don't Give Up)

Don't give up
It's just the weight of the world
When your heart's heavy
I...I will lift it for you

Don't give up
Because you want to be heard
If silence keeps you
I...I will break it for you

Everybody wants to be understood
Well I can hear you
Everybody wants to be loved
Don't give up
Because you are loved

Don't give up
It's just the hurt that you hide
When you lost inside
I...I will be there to find you

Don't give up
Because you want to burn bright
If darkness blinds you
I...I will shine to guide you

Everybody wants to be understood
Well I can hear you
Everybody wants to be loved
Don't give up
Because you are loved

You are loved
Don't give up
It's just the weight of the world
Don't give up
Every one is to be heard
You are loved



p/s: my youngest brother been expell from school. Actualy I'm expeced that to happen. no suprise at all. If he continue like that, I hope the next person to take him is police.

No comments: