Monday, July 28, 2008

All The First Time in KK!!








I just finish struggle with my managemet class.Thanks to Dr,Jenie Liew!!
She has throw a assignment and group project to us.
Assignment has to be done by next week and QUIZ from chapter 1-4!!Die man!!
Group project is on the week 11!!But now is already in week 4!!Can u just imagine that!!Anyway,here goes my weekend!!
____________________________________________

I watched the first movie ever since i came to Kota Kinabalu for exactly a month!!
The tittle of the movie is "A Journey To The Centre Earth"
Maybe people will think that the movie is no nice but i'm going to tell that you'r absoutely wrong!!
I went for movie with Jo Ann at 1 Borneo.
1 Borneo is the biggest shopping mall in Borneo!
Guess what!!We can walk to the shopping complex in 10 minutes but people always lazy la!
They rahter paid Rm 1 to the bus driver to fetch them go there!
Movie s on Friday's afternoon!!

_____________________________________


NOw is saturday night!!
I went to my friend's room ad have our 'dinner'.
Our dinner contain breads,biscuit,milo,oatmeal,kya,butter,sugar n etc...
After we had our dinner then we counted our cost for these meal.
It's only RM 2.10!!!
Damm cheap,huh??!!
I wonder if i have my healthy dinner everyday then will i slim down??!!
Then,i can give daddy n mummy a big suprise then!!
BUt....I'm always tempted to eat la wei!!



__________________________________

Now!!
Sunday!!
My friend went to Sapi island but i stayed in hostel because i'm afraid of sea!!
Anywa,i went to kk town with my friend Jo Ann and Su Hui.
We plan to go sunday market at first but we got lost in the end.
But,we managed to go to 3 places,Warisan Square,Warisan Merdeka and Centre Point!!
We have our dinner at Restaurant Heng Long.
I ordered Noodles with fred pork!!

Sorry technical problem!!dont know why my mouse s out of control!!
___________________________________

The first birthday in KK!!
Away from my family and friends..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,ONCE AGAIN...

No comments: