Thursday, July 17, 2008

Third Week

This's the third week of my life in UMS.I have filled my timetable from monday to friday and weekend is OFF!!

Thursday is the worse day for me because i have tutorial at morning then lectures then english class up to 10pm!!

So,i just attends all my classes then go back to hostel then wait for my friends for dinner.
I do feel lonely sometimes because my friends have different timetable,but i will read novel and listen to music to kill the lonelyness in my mind!!

I'm away from home 22 days.I wonder how is my family right now.Even i received my mother's call everyday but i'm just feel curious and worry of my family.

I want to thanks to my mother because she's really help me a lot on what i have request from her.She even take leave to settle my things i need in urgent.She's sick but she didnt rest and yet still carry on for my documents.

I knows she has a lot of burden right on her showder and i hopes i could help her to release her burden.

Whenever i thought of my mum then i habe got the motivation to work harder on my studies because i want her to attend my convo when the time has come.
I want to make her proud of me!!
I want her to proud of me that i have reached menara gading!!
The highest point of my life!!
I want to share the joy with her!!
I want to prove to her whatever she has sacrified for me is all worth!!
I want to tell her no matter how high i fly how far i have reached i'm still her daughter!!

All the statement above is a part of my dream or plan??!!I really hopes that i could do that not just for myself and also my family.

I really wish to see them!!
I miss them...
I miss my friends....
I miss everything....

P/s: to my fatty LEe,i hopes he can understand what i'm trying to tell him now.
FAtty lee,i m not at home then u'r the eldest in the family.So,please help daddy n mummy in housework.
Dont wait for them to ask you to do.Motivate a bit la.Daddy is sick then mummy is tired for work.
Try ur best to help them ok??fatty lee??

-yeanyeon signing off-

No comments: