Thursday, November 27, 2008

3 days In Home

I'm back to home for 3 days already.I'm happy because I'm staying with my family. Aren't like hostel ,I'm always alone with all the stuff.

These are the benefits I have when I was back:
--> can become lazy,because my bro will do all the housework and he's already used to it for 5 months!~!~!~!~
--> give order to my bros,they can serve me like QUEEN!~!~!~!
-->Whatever I requested, I got it from my parents (of coz not cash la,I mean materiality la)
-->
-->
-->
p/s: I still cant think of others right now,but I'm sure there are more good stuff waiting for me..!~!~!

p/p/s:mum asked me last night whether I got extra $$ to spend or not as in I keep going out meeting old friends. I felt guilty actually.I just dont know why.
BUt,I didnt take a cent from my mum t last because I just dont want to be like that. I'm big enough and mature enough,I cant acted as in secondary school gal!!
I'm 20 so be matured a bit!!Come on!!

After I came back from Sabah ,I heard lots complaint from my dad to my fatty bro,dad said my fatty bro dont even want to go for work during this holiday,he claims that my bro is so lazy ( cant deliend it,because its true)
I just hates to hear the complaints!~!~!~!~!~

Another case was I saw my mum was busy with all the bills last night.She was busy calculating the total of the bills last month. My mood was so emo and i wondered was she doing the same thing when ever month ends or at the beginning of the month?!

I wanted to know but I dont dare to ask
U guys know I dont dare,right??!!


p/p/p/s:I'm going out with fren on sat's night to replace somebody birthday!!
Feel like telling the fellow I'm not interested man!!But I already said
I'M GOING!!
~!@#$%^&*~!@#$%^&*


No comments: