Friday, November 7, 2008

Take A Deep Breath ^.^

Hello!!people!!
I'm away from my blog for 1 week already!!
I hve finished my 3 final examination.There are :

----> Business Mathematic
## No command on this paper because it was really out of my expected, the paper wasnt tough but no time to complete and check for my answer and i really felt very insecure for this time,but its all over already!!Ignore Ignore##

----> Hubungan Ethik (kindna like sejarah la)
## at least din waste my hardwork!!I read from the first word until the end man,this's the first time I'm doing for my passed 20 years of studying man!!Damm proud!!

----> Principle and Practices Of Management
##Well,command for this paper is okok la,should thank to GOd because I did the passed year question so my second part of the paper was quite ok (thx to me, JO ann) XDXD

Another 4 finals to go.I really cant wait until 14 because it will be the last day for my final examination.then, I need to wait for nother 1 week here!!Dont ask my the reason,ok?!!

My next paper is eNGLISH!!
Then,
Marketing ----> deadful!!
I really need to screw my mind for this subject man!!

Another softskill is on the same day as Marketing!! Damm it!!
The final exam for this sem is
----> Information System (another blur subject)!!

Right!! My headache is getting serious right now!!
I cant sleep well maybe because of ' STRESS!!
I will get myself sleep ealier tonight then only think about tommorrowla!!HAHA
Right right!!I will updates soon!!
Klang ppl, I will be back soon!!



-i miss my bed-

No comments: