Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mourn 4 My Marketing Paper!!

I had 2 finals for today and the last one on Friday.
Maybe people will wonder why i still have the mood to online in megalab as in I 'supposed' to be in the exam hall right now.My second exam is going to end at 3.30pm but I got myself out of the killing atmosphere 45 minutes ealier!

Back to the tittle for today!
Most of my friends know that my Marketing is suck!!~!~!~!~!
The same feeling in this morning!!
The objective part is killing me!!
Thanks to Karien because she had teach me the essay part question = 20 marks wei!!
Eventhough, I dont really know how to elaborate but still okok la..At least got idea lo.
really want to shout out that

I screwed my MARKETING paper today!

The most stupid thing i cant tahan is someone told me:
huh??dont lie la,the paper wasn't that hard also.!!
I'm so speechless at the moment.

What to do man,everything is over already,
Time couldn't turn back anymore.

GOd Bless My Marketing paper!!

emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo..

I'm going to give out everything for my MICS.
My last chance for the first sem!!

No comments: