Monday, November 17, 2008

6 more days to go!!

I'm going back on sunday,23 nov!!I m so desperate to go back man!!
I went to Gaya Street yesterday.Eventually,I have waited for the bus for 1 hour plus man!!
The transportation was like shit!!Everyone was going out to grab some stuff before go back!
Actually,I'm so freeking boring this few days.
My daily activities s :

WAKE UP + DRAMA + EAT + PLAY ZUMA

Imagine that!!I have to bare with this kind of life for 7 days man.
Actually,I felt I m so stupid sometimes because if I cant stand with the pressure and I didnt get affected from my friends then I will be at home right now!!

Ish!! Whatever la!!Let by gone be by gone!

I'm going out with my senior,JOn and Karien for lunch and dessert!!
This senior is really nice because he will ajak us go out when we asked to!!HAha!!

I think I really have to take more movie from my friends to kill time!!

CANT WAIT TO GO BACK!!

No comments: