Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thoughts

I just came back from a date.I went out with friend for his birthday's celebration.(my close friends should know who is the fellow,right??)

Actually,I wasn't looking forward for tonight's date because I can feel that Mr.T is not my type and I can ensure that he's not my Mr.right!!
Many of my friends said I'm too choosy,some even said that I met a man in a wrong time.
Where by I 'm quite agree with the second reason.
Sometimes,I wonder if he exists in my secondary school life,I properly will accept him but I only can said sorry to him.
I even told my friend that I will tell him this the first time I m going out with him but my friend said I'm so cruel to him.At the end,I didnt tell anything but I will try to avoid to go out with him again.
He gave me my birthday present ( a pooh with HAPPY BIRTHDAY In LOVE shape + Conan animetion series),I bet it will cost him near 100 bucks!!
Actually,what I want from a man is not material is actually the sense of comfort and safety.
I need a man that can guides me in my life just like my parents,a man can understand my thinking, the most important thing is a man that can take care of my family)

Maybe some of you might think that I seems like putting a lot of burden on my showder just because I'm the eldest in my family.But people doesn't understand me and they dont even know what am I actually thinking also.
I couldn't imagine what is my parents expression if I bring a man go home and tel my parents this is my boyfriend,I think my mother will dissappointed and she thinks that I'm not that matured as she thought.My father.He will properly disagree with this relationship.I still remember he told me he doesnt want me to marry to early bacause once I have get married then I'm belongs to someone else not only him.There's two important man exist in this my life.
I'm agree with my father actually.I love him more than I could imagine.
No matter how bad is my attitude towards anyone,I cant break my parents's hope and heart.
This 's the simplest promise to myself.If I cant make it,I'm really failed as a daughter.

What I should concentrate on is my study.
The rest,ignore it for this moment.

My lappie will send for service,so I cant online in the coming week.
That's all for today.



-my dress for tonight-

No comments: