Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Anticipating

I went out with kylye,lilian and oi wey for dinner. Before that, we headed to hospital because kylye need to go for X-ray for her hand.

Kylye bought up a topic during dinner time: yeanyeon, what you want for your birthday?!

_________________________________________________________________
And this morning, Min yin and francis did asked me for the same question.

Actually, I have been figuring about this topic since few months ago.
What I wished for this 21 years old birthday?!
I wished to have a birthday party with all my friends.
I'm so envy with ailin because she had her birthday celebration at KEC.

At this time, I just wish that my family is with me for these special day.
But I know, it's just a dream.

There's always dream keeps me alive.

No comments: