Friday, July 17, 2009

Harry Potter's ROckz..!!!!


Harry Potter and the half blood prince!!
I have been waiting for this movie since year 2007. After this movie, I have to wait for another one year for the seventh movie. (expected showing at year Dec 2010)
This is the first time I got the chance to watch harry potter series on the first day and it's first show!!Overall, the sixth harry potter is much more better than the fifth movie!!
Actually, in my point of view the fifth book also became the most boring book in the whole series.
Anyway, enjoy the technique they had used in the movie especially for the magic performed.
The location they showed in movie and the actor's performance has been improving from time to time.Besides that, harry potter and the half blood prince contained a little bit more Humor among Harry, Ron and Hermoine.

I think I will watch it again.yeay!!!

So, guys. Don't miss it!!

No comments: