Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm back..!!

I slept at 3.30am on friday and I woke up at 5am.
1.30 hours kept me awake for another 20 hours.I cried on plane because I can't help it any more.
I reached hostel at 1pm. Thanks to my friend who came back 2 days earlier than me had rented a car for us.
I got back my room, my table, my bed and ALL MY ROOMMATES..!!!
YEAY!!!
I felt so warm with them because we had stayed together for one year, so it's just like we came to the place that we are belong to.
I had a very tight sleep on friday night. Apart of it was because of tiredness, another reason was I'm sleeping on the same bed!!Haha!!

So far so good for my new sem.
Another headache problem is I only can take 17 credit hours for this sem.
Such a waste of my another 4 credit hours.
Thanks to Business chief officer.
They caused us this problem.

p/s: I will update as soon as possible.
Take care, guys!!!

No comments: