Monday, July 27, 2009

Anticipate

I want to review my solution for my last post. I'm taking reading and writing for my English in this semester. I'm required to write some essay and summary to complete my English course. In order to make myself prepared for that, I will start practice my writing skill in my blog. So, I needs a favor from all my readers. Please do correct my mistake in writing through email or comment. Either one is not a problem for me. I know I have to face my weakness. I know I have to do it.
So, guys!! help me. Thanks a lot

p/s: Tomorrow is my Big day! 21st Birthday already. I'm alone at Sabah. I don't have the passion to celebrate with people. I cant ask or request my friend to celebrate with me asdin they have their own business to busy with.
Mum & dad, I hope you are here with me.

happy birthday!!

3 comments:

wen said...

p3!!!!!!!!

happy 21st birthday!!!
omg nenek!!
bwaahahahahah!!

jk jk~

wont wanna spoil your day by calling you names..eeehee!

here's a bundle of good luck to you!
and a pot full of health! (i wrapped a ribbon around it o)
plus a tight tight hug with lotsa love from me!! *squeeze!*

happy 21st!
must inform me first thing when you come back kayy!

mmwwaahhh! XD

Nikko-L said...

wen , i thought u wanna give me birthday surprise?!
where is it man?!
haha??!!

wen said...

but you're still there! how to give it to you?! hahah! chill laa~ patience is a virtue.. cheyyy!! wise words eyy? told you to lemme know when you get back lo..so lemme know!

and and! totally support your effort on improving your english and stuff..keep it up!