Friday, September 11, 2009

Another shot!!

I just done my Pesta Ang Pau meeting few minutes ago. The first thought when I was in the meeting : I want to quit!!!

I can smell boom during the meeting. I don't like the behavior of certain people. All the people seems like showing of the importance for their position. Everyone is trying to show off how imortance is their unit is in the Pesta. Come on la, we cant work without each other man. We can move without any parts in the Pesta.

If these condition continue after Hari Raya, I'm seriously think of : Quitting!!!!!

Trust me people, I will consider about it!!!

2 comments:

点点滴滴流成片片回忆 said...

don't think like that bah!! that's why we need u guys to support r!! we must work out together so the situation will turn better ma

Andy Chai said...

anyway, just gambateh ya...hehe...i dunno say what things to encourage you...:)