Tuesday, September 8, 2009

words from my heart

As last semester started, I'm putting more responsibility as possible on my shoulder. I'm not just busy with studies and assignments but lots of activity I'm involved. Maybe this time is because I'm one of the leader and I can actually felt the stress but I can hold my pressure for not voicing out to everyone because I don't this bad habit to be spread. Another 2 weeks, I can determine myself whether am I in the right track for my university life. Friends courage, parents hope and the pressure is never less from my shoulder but sometimes getting heavier. Sometimes, I really feel like turning everything and let me make the decision, let me role the world. It is the time to change!!Change but no one hears me!!I can't be so selfish to make my decision alone. We work as a team. It's no such thing as the upper person will only put the blame on the head but not the assistant and group members!! Come on la, do you ever know what you actually crapping man?! Do you thought your words will comfort us!? No way man! I will feel it as a shame because we as a team cant assist you to the max. This the reason if we fail at the end of the day.
Come on, don't let your emotion carry your attitude.
Come on, don't let your attitude affect your behavior.
Come on, don't let me guess what you trying to said or what you is in your mind
I'm not you!! I don't know what are you thinking about!!
Tell us, what you want to do!!
Please be fair and square wit us as your group members.
Please separate clearly from friends and team members.

No comments: