Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Privatized

This is the second time I privatized my blog from the public. The reason is I need some private place which I can't simply show it in the public. Particularly all those insufficient feeling were came from among of my friends. That's the main reason!! I felt the more I'm involve in outside activity, the more I want to voice out but I can't do it in public because I'm a selfish person. I don't have the guts to voice out. I'm seriously weak sometimes. But I understand human growth from failure, they growth stronger and tougher as they overcome their obstacles. I have been busying with Convocation activity ever since I started my 3rd semester and that's the reason why my Organizational Behavior got 29/60. I don't even can pass the paper with 50%. My mood seriously got affected from that. Even though, I tried to comfort myself with the silly reason : 'You didn't study, so what you're expecting from that paper?' Yes. In fact, yes. I did not study for that. I only have time flip through the slides only.

I'm getting more and more responsibility on myself. If at the end of the day, my result really got affected and I will choose to let it go. Reputation and ability sometimes could bring you any prove only the piece of the paper which you're going to receive at the end of your degree course will determined your future.

I really need time to rest after PAP2010.

No comments: