Saturday, September 19, 2009

T-S-U-N-A-M-I..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!R.U.N!~!!!!~!~

Yeay!! I can hear the fireworks around my house area. I went for movie named Tsunami with my 2 brothers. This was the first time 3 of us hang out together for movie!yeay!!
I will recommend all of you watch this movie. At the beginning might be quite boring but climax is after half pass movie. I cried. seriously.
I can see the
A true love from a father towards his daughter even though the daughter doesn't know he was her father.
A love towards a friend's daughter, a love that he willing to sacrifice himself.
A love as a brave recuever, he gave up his chance to live just to save a man whom try to warned him before to stayed away from his fiancee.
A love from a mother to buy a pair of shoes for her beloved son just to encourage her coward son to go for a job interview.
A love of a officer who were quite selfish to the citizenz there, he tried his best to pull a man even though his hand was injured at that time. He sacrificed himself at the end.

The message that the director try to convey through the movie is :
Love is the power to make a person sacrifice for another.
Family are the dearest person in your life.
Responsiblity is a commitment for an adult/ professionist.

p/s: Dont miss it..!!

No comments: