Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Back Bone Pain

I terdelete my post just now!!Damm it man!!
Have to retype again.
This is the third night I sit in front of a laptop and started my revision.
But I feel that I love to blog in midnight maybe is because the wireless is better in night time gua!!!


I'm sick with math man even though I'm quite confidence in Math if compare with other subject but It's doesn't seems like that man!!
Math isn't that easy that I thought man!!
OMg!!
My morning started with management( super boring subject man)
then start doing math until I get frustrated!!

I will grab some sleep after this post!!>>>>>

My good friend,Sanly just shouted in my chatbox and she said she missed me a lot!!
I know what you going to tell me,Sanly!!
The story between you and HAns,right!!??
Anyway I will be back on 23 NOVember!!
You have to incharge in transport yea becauseI got no car d!>sob sob<

I missed you all^.^
>My back bone damm pain<

No comments: