Thursday, December 11, 2008

J-card sales!!

I went to AEON Bukit Tinggi for the J-card member sales!!
My alarm clock waked me up at 7am but I falled into my dream until 8.15am.
After took my breakfast then I went to shopping centre with my mum and fatty lee.
This was the first time I went for J-card sales.
I can actually tell you how horrible was the situation was.
The first time, I feels really crowded until you dont even cant turn your body to the back.
The first time, I feel that the air-corn in Aeon shopping centre not cold at all because you cant actually you will feel freezing when you are walking in the shopping centre.Just imagine that man!!
The first time ever, I saw lots of my friends and realtives in the same places.
The first time, I need to wait for an hour ++ just to pay my stuff!!
The first time, mum went to shooping centre after work until the shop closed..
The first time,...
The first time,...

Too many of 'first time' and i think is uncountable for me man.
I have counted the total of expenses for today and guess what,its exceeds 1000k..
WOw!!Many people might ask "what you have bought until you need to spend so much of money??"
Actually,I 'm not the only person who did that.I bet most of the people have the same minded as me.

Some people said the economic not as good as last time, but if you can get yourself to Aeon for shopping, I think some of the people might change their minded!!
I have counted each troley spend at least 500 bucks ( this's the minumum la,I bet definitely more than that)..!!
In every hour, there is 100 cars in and out of he shopping centre then they open from 9am till 11 pm.( Some of the people went in before 9am also wett,karachi..!!)
The income for Aeon in 10.12.2008 ( J-card sales) = > 10 million ( at least)!!

Wow!!Imagine that, huh??
So for the coming days until chinese new year, people wont come out for shopping ( kononnya).
So reduce carbon diokxide, reduce plastik, reduce polution, SAVE THE EARTH!!^.^

_________________________________________________________
jOHOR's trip doesnt seem very nice because of the bad weather and dad wasnt feeling well.
The most important thing is my 5 cousin borthers,they are so damm damm KP ( Kiam PAK)
Dont even can sit down for a moment, crying, complaining, playing, arguing...arrhhh!!
I bet I wont go johor if my cousin want to follow!!No way man!!
Alright!!I have to go for bed already!!
Nitez!!

No comments: