Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Back to School

I'm backed to school from yesterday onwards.

Hari Raya's holiday was my last holiday before my sem break!!(Cant wait until the day to go back man")

I really hates the UMS system. I think UMS should change the name from


University Malaysia Sabah ---> University Masalah System


At least i feel that it's more appropriate and suits to their IT system in this UNI!! arghhh!!

i NEED THE eXAM tIMETABLE, WEI!!!


MUM fall sick yesterday and her collegue fetched her back yesterday and again she cant drive because of migrain and vomit.It's fear me because i know what's her situation when she is ill.

I hope she will recover soon.


Our hardwork on sunday at TZU CHing's house was worth it. The books that we have had pack on sunday will send to all the bumiputra's children who stay at highland. They will received the books and they got a chance to continue their study.I feel so happy for them.

Last but not least, i wanted to say GAN ERN to all the people who has worked hard for the kids.


p/s:MUmmy,take care of urself,ok?!I will help you to pray to God.

No comments: