Sunday, October 26, 2008

Study Week>.<

After the stupid ticket that I booked on Monday.I have slowly overcome the emotion and i have accepted the fact that I will be going back home on 23 nov!!
Ish!!
But I fell better now because I give myself a reason I need some time to shop for souvenir and pack my stuff, go walk walk, etc..
So so So...
My Klang friends dont so greedy yea to ask souvenir from me yea!!My budget is limitted okay!!First come first served,ok>!HAha

It's has been raining since morning. The weather was so cooling until I falled a sleep in the afternoon 45 minutes after i had my lunch.
I slept on my study desk then I climbed up to my bed to continued my nap.
I dont really study for today.My body seemed like examing a very tired journey because I went for cityrun on yesterday , so I was walking under the rain then falled a sick today!!
Ish!!
I hated it man!!
I'm going to Giant tomorrow with Chiew hong and karien to grab some food stuff and MILO!!
Maybe you guys will think why I want to grab MILO in SABah!!
PLZ!!Sabah's stuff all quite expensive want le?!Then I must grab this discount chance to get some cheap stuff la.
Besides, Padini shop just opened in ! Borneo the most important stuff is all the item is 20% discount!!Maybe I can gab something from there!!Perhaps?! HAha
I met my friend who is at Manchester now!!
Takig finance and accounting!!wow!!
JPA scholar!!!
Damm chun wei!!!

yy signing off

No comments: