Monday, October 27, 2008

Lost control!!!

I went to !borneo with hong,wey,Karien.
We went KFC for our lunch + breakfast the best thing is
I FORGOT TO BRING MY PURSE!!
You must have think tat How can I go out without my purse!!
Dont ask me man because I got no idea man!!
Went there around 10 am then reached hostel at 2.30pm
After that, sleep until 6pm.

When I was about to start my revision, I received a call from hong hong.She asked me to go her room and eat some fred Mee!!
I love her man!!Always think about me first!!HAHA!!

I was burst when hong's housemate borrow wifi coupon form me!!
What the hell man!!
That bitch scolded me before just because she thought that We ' disturbed' her friend study!!
WTF!! SAve your voice la, nande!!
I just know that my face change straight away after I hearded her request!!Damm it man!!

I have to clarify here I 'm not stingy to share my thing with people but I just borrow my stuff to my friends!!

FRIENDS ONLY

FRIENDS!!

UNDERSTAND?!

I have to apologise to my friends that saw my scary face tonight!!
But I just cant help it with her stupid face!!
ISh!! Destroy My mood!!
@#$%&%$#@

No comments: