Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sickening!!!!

If I'm not in the library i think i will just scream it out , beat who ever is in front of me, shout until loud loud!!

This's the first time i use 'Cubical"

Cubical is a small room with a small table to let you have a comfortable place to study or do whatever thing you want without any disturbance.

I just booked my flight ticket lastnight for next month sem break.

I have to emphasis here

IS ONLY LAST NIGHT!!

NOT EVEN 24 HOURS MAN!!!


my timetable for final are belows:


03.11.08

business math


06.11.08

hubungan ethics


07.11.08

management ( killing subject)


10.11.08

English


12.11.08

marketing

&

pengurusan berorganisasi.


I leaved one subject only.

I think i can finish my final before 15 nov!!


Which means i have to stay for another 11 days!!!

11 DAYS MAN!!!

I really feel like crying man!!

I think i need to find some of my friends to accompany and go omewhere else already la..

YO!!!

I want go back ealier!!

Go Home!!
Go BaCk HoMe!!

No comments: