Friday, October 17, 2008

I thk i can become Ms EMo d

I have a friend named Ms Emo because she will get Emo easily.
Emo is in the sense of something has happened and its affect your spirit

I feel that i'm back to Form 6's life again man.My emotion got affected easily with my result.
So, it seems that history has been repeated again.
I really dont know where's the problem man.
I did study for the subject before the exam and can anyone tell me what's the problem with me?!
What's the problem with me?!
Anyone can help or not?!
Nope!!Dont think so..!!

My marketing tutor- Mr. Roger met me for my marketing plan.
His impression was not really good.>.<'''
So, the conclusion is We have to do all the thing again..
I cant imagine what will happen if we just hand in the project straight away.
Luckily man, there's still have some times to correct it.

After i have spoke to Mr. Roger
My emoness reduced (unexpectedly)..
He said gred A - 15 %, so, no matter what you get other than A, your marks is not far away from gred A.The thing you need to do is concentrate in final and project work.
It's carry lot of marks.
After that, i was.. what he said was right then i commanded on i'm not agree with establish our result in gred because the gred will affect our emotion directly and indirectly.
He just.... hahaha, I boomed Ms.Jenny indirectly.!!

Anyway,my mood is quite ok right now.
I'm watching free Doreamon show later.Haha

yy signing off


No comments: