Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Home Sweet Home ^.^


HEy, people!!

I'm back to Klang since last night. I still feel quite ok so far as in I will start working from this saturday and sunday. It's actually a part time job which I got throught online and introduce from a friend. Thanks to ailin!! Appreciate your help!!!


I went out with sanly and yeeling. I woke up at 9.30am as in sanly will fetch me at 10am!!I was rushing to find my bag because I don't know where my mother put my stuff for the last few months. We went back ACS to take our STPM cert but we actually took it already so I will ned to find my cer from my old file in my book rak.

As usual, We chat with Mr. Radha until 12pm because he has a releave class at 12.10pm. We leaved ACS and went to Giant to buy some glosorry to orphange at Taman Gembira.

Before that, we went Hainan Rice for our lunch. The taste okok only la. I felt it's tasty because I'm so hungry since morning.


After we went orphange then went to AEon jusco for J-card sales. My target for today is Padini Jeans which is less 70% and its only 32.70bucks. The original price is 109.90 wei!!O.o!!!

Thn, sanly and yeeling also tried the same design jeans and three of us grab one each!!


After that, we tried lots formal shirt, t-shirt and short pants.

At the end, I bought 3 tops which is only 40 bucks for three and a jeans!!

I like the T-shirt got printed wording

' Single All The Way'


p/s: I got yo go for some sleep already.

I'm going for interview tomorrow!!

Wish me luck , guys!!!


No comments: