Saturday, May 2, 2009

Tired

I was in the library since 10.30am in the morning. I started to do my revision from 12pm. I dont know what's the reason I don't have strength to revise all my notes as in I woke up early even though I slept at 12am but I have had 7 hours of bed times. I couldn't sleep and always awake in the mid night. That's really frustrated me so much. I hope I can get a good bed for tonight as in I have plenty of chapters haven finish reading.

I had some quarrel with my roommates who is from Sarawak. I can't stand with her attitude as in I used to ignored her last time. But I just cant help it for recently, I just show her my face.
For those who are close with me, you will properly know what's my face when I got angry. I wont hide to people that not important for me. I just will showed them : I Bo Song U!!! Better don't come and touch me..!!

I seriously cant wait to go back home.
My homesickness getting serious from time to time.
I really hope tomorrow is my last 2 papers and just get it down in 6 hours!!!
Wait for the time to come is seriously killing me off..!!

update:
I have finish watching a Japanese drama : 交響情人夢
The story is about a teenager wish to become an orchestra conductor since he was a child. He's a pupil of a famous conductors. He find his own way to achive what he actually wished.
I like all the symphony in the drama. All from Beethoven, Mozart and etc.
I wonder if I have any skill in playing any music instruement. I will wish to become like one of them.

p/s: got to go back now. headache again.
damm it.

No comments: