Sunday, May 17, 2009

New Part Time JOb.

Hey, I just got back from my part time job at Carrefour, Klang.
My job is to cut kiwifruit from New Zealand and served it to the customers.
It's actually an easy job for most of the people. Besides cutting all the fruit, I have to sale it to customers to increase kiwifruit sales. My place is at the main entrance of the supermarket so a lot people could see me when they walking in to the hypermarket.
I have my uniform, apron adn cap so I think this is the reason not many people recognise me.
Eventually, I still met some of my father's friends.
One of them has asked me a very weird question:

'Why are you working here? Aren't you suppose at Sabah ,right now?! I dont think your size suitable to become a promoter?!'
I was like so speechless and I just remained silent because I cant argue or 'talk to loud' to customers!!kononnya!!
I was wondering in my mine while I'm cutting my fruit.
Is that any problem I work as a promoter?!I have to earn some money to spend and not always
show your path to your parent and ask for money..!!

Come on, man!!I'm 21 years old this year and I'm matured enought to think!!
I meant in uncle: I'm using my brain to think!! Aren't like your beloved gold son!!Cant even understand human language..!!
When I thought back all his words to me just now, I'm seriuosly confirm and ensure that this man as a father doesnt behave,speak,think like an adult. Perhaps he's only a
SAHH- SATY AT HOME HUSBAND!!!

Ok, back to normal tune.
Overall, I was enjoyed my part time duty for this 2 days.I hope I can get more chance to work to generate more money and kill my time..!!

p/s: shorty soe, if u'r not going to find me, I'm going to leave klang without any message to you..!!!Blek!!!

No comments: