Saturday, May 30, 2009

Updates ^.^

I'm away from my blog for exactly one week. I'm quite busy this week because got Dumpling Festival and my nanny ' death anniversarry'. My job is to become a driver fetching people and traveling here and there to get all the stuff mum's needed for cooking.

I went for interview on friday at Petaling Jaya. Yee Kuan had showed me the road on the day before and felt so guity that she have to show me the road and used her owb petrol and Touch and Go for the whole journey. The whole session was quite bored but the trainer was quite friendly to all of us so that's the reason I didn't fall a sleep during the introduction.

I went for interview just hope to get job more frequent during weekend. Eventually, I had received a job at Giant bukit tinggi for sheiltox product. The people message me at the midnight on wednesday and I said : Yes. Guess what, when I was craving job, no job came forward. When I had accepted another job, another one only text me ion the next morning.

So, I actually have to meet up the people on Friday to get my uniform but unfortunately the lady had some communication with her staff so ended up her stuff didn't call and yet didn't meet up at last. I had make my decision at 9pm last night to let go the job because I didn't get any call from the people until 12 midnight, the lady called me and asked me surveral question.

She was quite shocked I told her that I cant go for work. She was stunned but I did explain to het due to the communication error so I have to plan for my time. She didn't blame me becaus e she also know is her fault.

Anyway, she is a very nice girl through the way she talked to me and the way she carry out her message, can showe she has quite ok punya character. I'm looking forward to meet her for next time.

Alright! I have lose 180 bucks just for the sake of I want to help my mother.
Sincerely, in my heart I told myself, if I didnt get the job then is ok at least I can help my mum because I felt she seriously need my help on today. Besides, I only can help her in certain months and I have to get back for study. Family for me is everything at this time. So, no harm and hurts feeling!!

Alright, If the fella is going to call me at 9pm. I'm going out with my gang!!

No comments: