Saturday, May 9, 2009

Life after Exam and stayed in Sabah.

I had finished my exam on last Wednesday where by the paper was quite surprised me because the section B were all pass year question. So, I was still able to write and crpa some idea for that paper. Head for movie + McD after exam at 1Borneo. Then, went back with tiredness.

We have to move out from our current hostel every year so we have to packed all our belongings into the boxes or big big 'china bag'. Is either you put it in the store with thousand thousand of boxes and baggies together. It's quite safe actually but when it comes to redeem your stuff. That's your hard time because you have to find and search for your box out of thousand of boxes. Just imagine that, my friend.

Then the following day I was trapped in the room to pack all my stuff and stuck all the stuff in a big bag so that I don't have to carry so many bag to my uncle's house. So, ended up with 4 big big bag and I have to troubled my uncle to help me collect from me. He even helped me carry my bags from the 4th floor!! Thank you so much , uncle.

I went to kylye's relative house yesterday who worked as a fish retailer. He introduced us to buy froozen fish. I bought a quite expensive fish and it costs me 63 bucks. Actually mum dont want to trouble me as in I have a lot thing to carry back but I'm just tempted to share the fish with my family. So, I just bought only because I dont went back to the place so often.

Then, I spent my day in 1Borneo now after Wesak's Day praying. This's not because of I have a lot of money to spent it's just I need a cool place to online and kill my time.
Hostel is freeking hot either, I just went back for sleep only. Seriously.

I will be celebrating mother;s day with auntie. This's the first year I didnt celebrate with my mother. So sorry, mum but your presents is in my bag now..!!
haha. Dont worry, k?! I will go back with fishsssssssss and your present.

p/s:I hope to get a purple christyle for my 21st birthday. I'm going to buy it if no one want to present it to me..!! BUT BUT BUT, yeesan just told me buy with your own money!! if not it wont works@!!@ so, I'm asking for cash..!! wahaha


p'p's: S3, if you'r reading this. You owe me a pair of shoes..!! and McD!! I dont care. Just want it from you.!!XDXD

4 comments:

wen said...

yerrr!! damn terus terang right you?? hahahah!! i remember the shoes! but i remember nothing about mcD! hoho! are you back yet? we have to go shoe-shopping remember??? eeehee~

Nikko-L said...

yes!!I'm back here already..
but this week appointment full already..
next week ok ka?!

wen said...

you're back! =D

after reading your latest post..heehee..

anywayyy..we contact through phone baa..i seldom online nowadays..eeehee..

looking forward to meeting ya p3!

Nikko-L said...

S3!!!!!
u call me coz ur time very hard to fixed 1..!!

haha