Friday, May 22, 2009

Updates


20.05.2009


I was suppose went to greenbox for singing sesseion with sanly and yeeling. So, I decided to cook fried rice as my breakfst. After I had settled everything and wanted to enjoy my delicious fried rice. I found out that I was trapped in my kitchen with the door locked and windows closed. I was nervous as in yeeling is coming over to fetch me at ten something what if I cant get myself out of there?! I decided to shoud for help to my neighbour. Lucikly my auntie know my daddy's contact number.

Guess what!!

My daddy asked my pulled the window ang the window will unlocked.

I was like WHAT!!Ok! I will just tried after 15 minutes of hardwork finally I save myself out of kitchen and I received yeeling's message after 5 minutes.


We headed for singing session for 3 hours. Kevin came for around one hour plus plus then don't know where he went already. But it was his birthday, so we sang birthday song and he leaved after that.


-----------------------------------------------

21.05.2009


Mum waked me up to fetched my two brothers to school but unfortunate I thought she ter-waked me up. At the end, I slept until 10am only I realised mum still in her room.

The reason she skip work today : She reached home at 8am after came back form Klang!!


I was seriously wanted to scold my two stupid, dumb and idiotic brothers!!!

Dont have the sense of mind!!

Dont know what they used their 1.3 kg of brain for what!!

Damm shitty man!!


Forget about them, we went Subang parade for Mum's Bonia bag.

At the end, we liked the special edition but mum said she wanna consider about first.

Besides that, I bought one leather shoes, one heels, both in white color and lipsbumps & mask!!!

Sometimes, I really feel that I have spent mum's a lot lot of money eventhough she didn't give my pocket money during my life in UNI but she will paid for my flight bill and giant's glosary's bill!!


Have to work hard man!!


p/s: I'm craving for job now...!!! Anyone can help me?!

No comments: