Friday, June 19, 2009

Birthday Party & Plug Teeth



I went to Alex's house for his 21st Birthday celebration. This is the first time most of the setia people were gathered at his house. We were making noises on the road and ignored all the weird eyesight from Alex's neighbour!! ( Dont care la, one a time in our life le!!)

I went there after I taken my dinner with my family. Actually all the foods is quite nice because got Bbq, fred rice, spaghetti, etc..!! Pauline they all were bussying with their chicken wings and sotong!! I got free ham, sossej from jessey and pauline!! Thanks a lot, gals!!

We were non stop snapping pictures around because we weren't in gathering for quite a long time already!!So, must appreciate the chance la. I saw Alex's girl friend was busy with all the stuff, clean table, bbq chicken wing for people la, can see she is very kan jiong for Alex's birthday!! ALex Lim, you are luckly to have her wei!!

Last but not least, I really hope our friendship will last as long as we could.

I will always remembered the time we had spend together!!

p/s: i went for dentist again on today to plug my bad teeth. I think the doctor put to strong medicine already until I cant move my mouth properly for the whole morning. After that, I feel pain on my gums!! I really it will over soon!!

p/p/s: Another 2 weekends, I need to go back Sabah!! Time really flies!!I'm afraid my tears will drop again at airport!!sighs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: