Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Dentist

I went to government dentist department at the opposite of SMK Convent Klang. I waited there for 1 hour and 15 minutes. While I was waiting for the my turn , I have noticed a blue board in front of me. Its stated every patient will be served in 60 minutes. I was wondering how they maintained their efficiency.

After nearly one and a half hour of waiting, finally it has come to my turn.
She is a Malay lady doctor.
She asked me with very soft voice: Apa nak kamu buat hari ini?
I : I wanna check my back teeth on my right. The tooth has a big hole for several years.
After she checked : Oh no, kamu kena cabut gigi itu sebab lubang yang terlalu besar dan telah emnjejas gusi kamu.
I ( was stunned at the moment) : huh? Bolah tak saya tak nak cabut gigi itu sebab nanti tak ada gigi la! Saya masih muda ni.
Doctor : Oh, jika kamu tak cabut sekarang nanti setelah gigi itu telah kumpul banyak kuman dan akan mengakibatkan semua gigi kamu. So, kamu nak cabut atau cuci. Pilih salah satu saja.
I : ok. Boleh saya buat cuci hari ini dulu dan datang hari lain untuk cabut gigi saya.

I was suffering through the whole process until I broke my slippers while the doctor was cleaning my teeth.
The helper in the clinic ( I dont know whether he is a houseman or helper la) ask me go pay 2 bucks at the counter and pass my patient card back to him. I was like : huh?! why must I pass it back to them. haiya!! Dont care la!!

The total payment is 3 bucks ( registration and service charge)
Actually, I was just like an Allien because all the people around me mostly Malay and Indian. I'm the only chinese ( young gal) with them!!
Hey people. Public place la. Chinese can not go kah?! My parents also got pay INCOME TAX one le!!

haha.

p/s: I will go for dentistry again in this friday to say goodbye to my teeth!~!~!~!~!~!haiz~~~~

No comments: