Thursday, June 25, 2009

Little Brother

My little brother created another crime again. Her tuition teacher was my former teacher in primary school. She called me up and told me that my brother had taken an old handphone and sold it to his tuitionmate until the mother came to tuition centre asked for the money back.
The handphone came with cellphone,charger and activate sim card!!
The price is Rm150. How expensive is it

I'm thinking just now why must he so smart to think of doing all this stuff. For a standard six student, he really think put of the box. If he was taught in a good condition since young, he will be the star. What's the reason make him become so BArbarian, Moron, Idiot!!
All this while I have been persuaing myself with the reason of he's still young and guys usually immature at this age. At this time, I seriously BEHTAHAN!!!!!

First dream :
I always imagine in my mind.
There's another parents suddenly pop-up and told my parents: I'm so sorry Mr.Lee and Mrs. Lee, I'm afraid you had taken my daughter (which is me) away from us 20 years ago.
Then I have to follow them go back to a new home and I have 4 elder brothers. They treat me very very good. The best thing is I'm free from disaster. I'm away from the brother's problem, away from family fanancial problems.
What I need to sacrifice is I have to delete all the memory and continue my new life.

The story above is just a part of my imagination and IT WILL NEVER COME TRUE IN MY LIFE!!!

Second dream:
One day, two police officer came to my house and they found that My little brother was involved in criminal. If there is no any other objection, we will send them to juvenil jail until he's 18 years old.

You know what?! I will be the first one who clapping my hand hardly to let people know how realise I'm after he was caught into juvenil jail..!!

The second story above is one of my dream that it might come true. I really hope this day will come faster.

**pray harder**