Saturday, June 20, 2009

I MAD on my DAD

I started today with a very nice morning. I went Eng Ann pasar Pagi with my mum and chat with my mum for the whole morning at shop. Dad came back with every good mood and he bought Rojak for us. We were enjoying our Rojak while my uncle came to our shop.

Adults started to have their chatting. I was reading my story book at the side. At 1pm, mum ask me to accompany her to fetch my youngest brother ,so I did follow.
After I got back from shop, my youngest brother was craving for food so I passed a box of cake to him. I don't know what he did, the whole box of cake dropped on the florr. I was mad at first and I ordered him to pick up all the cakes and eat it. He refused.

After that, dad instructed me to pick up one of the cake on the floor which means he want to eat it. He asked me for tissue but unfourtunately, I don't have any. He was wrapping the cake with a slice of tissue quite a while then I said just eat it if you want to eat it. This was what my grandma did when I was young. She will just blowed sain or dirty stuff away and swollen the food.

Frankly speaking, I dont mind the dirt unless the food was terribly poluted. My dad was playing around his cake with his stupid ass, then I was like: do you want me to take a photo of your sexy post?' Then I get my camera ready.

WHen I went near by him, he grabbed a letter and hit on my forehead.
THIS IS THE THING GOT ME MAD ON HIM!!!

I was stunned then I move backwards and take out my book and start reading.
He said : you dare to said your brother very small gas. Look at yourself, you are also apart like him.'
I holded my volume and controlled my anger said: If want to play also no need to hit people's forehead want ma!
For me, hitting people forehead is an extremely IMPOLITE and super Kurang Ajar attitude!!
This's just because of he is my dad if he's not. I will straight yelled on him and I dont give a DAMM on the people!!

He fighted back: friend beat you can la, I just hit your head softly then u mangamuk now..!!
I know if I fight back then the case will getting serious, I just said : 'okok, nothign now!'
He start to throw all his stuff around and making very terrible noice in the shop.
I was thinking, how silly you are as a father?! Dont you think you are a bit over?!

From the moment I was back from my holiday, I tried my very best to give him my commitment. What he asked me to do , I will said : ok, no problem. I swear to god, I tried my very best not to make him angry.
He always beat my hand and said: your hand so fat, nice to beat!
Nevermind, I let you beat.
You tell me: see my fatty daughter!!
Fine, I admitted it.
Becaus eI know you were joking on me.

BUT NOT THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes parents really have to learn to respect their childred.
Sometimes, I dont feel like coming back to this home. Eventhough, I missed them so much but I rather keep all the sweet memory in my mind than involved in such a stupid, pointless fight.

你虽然是我老爸, 我希望你会学会尊重我们。
老爸不是永远都对的。

2009年6月20日, 父亲节前夕
我和老爸闹翻了!!!!!!!!

No comments: